Mathematical Methods in Biomedical Image Analysis (MMBIA) 2007 is the eight in a series of workshops on biomedical image analysis, to be held in conjunction with ICCV 2007
. This workshop is devoted to the presentation and discussion of new developments in computational techniques for the analysis of biomedical images.
The MMBIA 2007 workshop program
- June 15, 2007
- Paper deadline has been extended to from June 15 to June 20. Note that the Title and Abstract need to be submitted by the original date, June 15, 2007. Double submission of papers already submitted to ICCV 2007 ONLY will be allowed provided that the authors withdraw one of the submissions if both are accepted.
- July 31, 2007
- Authors will be notified
- August 15, 2007
- Camera ready papers due
- October 14-15, 2007
- MMBIA workshop
Blind review: MMBIA reviewing is double blind: authors do not know the names of the reviewers of their papers, and reviewers do not know the names of the authors. Please see the author kit for detailed explanations of how to ensure this.
Formatting: Papers are limited to eight pages. Please use the ICCV author kit
to format the papers (no ICCV summary page is needed for submission to MMBIA). The workshop chairs reserve the right to reject papers violating the paper length and the formatting instructions outright, without review.
Submission: MMBIA is using an online submission system. Please submit the papers through the online system
Accepted papers will get 8 pages in the ICCV CD proceedings. Deadline for
submitting final papers is August 15th. Papers should adhere ICCV
guidelines, see author kit
When you submit, first upload your abstract to the ICCV upload abstract site
. You will then get a password so you later can upload the the camera ready paper to the ICCV upload paper site
. You will get an email confirmation after you have submitted the camera ready paper.
Since the MMBIA proceedings will on the ICCV CD, please sign the copyright form as indicated.
For oral presenters: Laptop and beamer will be available. Time slot for an
oral is twenty minutes. Please prepare a presentation for approximately 15
minutes, such that there is 5 minutes for discussion.
For poster presentations: Please put up your poster before the first oral
session or in the first coffee break. Posters will hang the entire day, but
should be removed at the end of the poster session. The posters are in landscape and max poster size is
3'(H)x6'(W), or 0.9m(H)x1.8m(W).
- March 28, 2007
- A selection of the best papers of MMBIA will appear in a special issue of the International Journal of Computer Vision
- May 21, 2007
- Accepted papers will be published in the ICCV 2007 CD-ROM Proceedings. Submitted papers may have a maximum length of 8 pages and must adhere to the same ICCV 2007 layout specifications as papers submitted to the main conference.
- June 11, 2007
- The paper deadline has been extended to from June 15 to June 20. Note that Title and the Abstract need to be submitted by the original date, June 15, 2007
- Aug 8, 2007
- The problem of connecting to the ICCV web interface for uploading camera ready papers has been solved. The server was moved to a new address, and we have updated the links from the MMBIA web accordingly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
NIH grant 5D43TW007015 from the Fogarty International Center, USA
Revision: r33 - 16 Jul 2010 - 16:20:54 - PaulaCosta